Monday, December 8, 2008

Social Issue


My social issue is on self-image, and how different people view themselves. Personally, I do not have a problem with self-image and how I view myself. I still believe that this issue is a very big issue in the teen scene, and its all around me. There are many people or peers around me that seem to be effected with this problem of believing that they are not “Good” or “Pretty” enough for a person that they may like or admire. These are problems that I view, there is always some one who is trying to impress some one else, and while attempting to impress this person they lose sight of who and what they really are. It is frustrating to me, that I witness situations like this because I believe that everyone is beautiful.
In my photo I am looking at myself in a mirror and asking “What do you see,” there are many people that picture someone different, rather them viewing themselves and realizing that they are beautiful. Everyone should be able to feel comfortable with themselves and not have to picture that they are something else so that they can please another person.

No comments: