
This "Haunted Chavez" project, was a project that was meant to display our imagination and our ability to use photoshop in a creative matter. We were supposed to create a scene on our campus that was supposed to be haunted. My initial idea was to transform a peaceful classroom into a room filled with ghosts. I was static with the initial idea that i had, so I had the same idea throught the project. It was hard to decide where I was going to place my ghosts. I had to have a vocal point, so it was hard to crowd and have a lot of things going on at once. I sovled my problem by being patient and placing things correctly where they needed to be. I think I had a good idea, and i was rather creative with my picture. I like my Haunted Chavez picture. I beleived it was fun , I just needed to make my vocal point a little clearer.
No comments:
Post a Comment