Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Artist Statement
Throughout my portfolio you will find artwork from a very creative mind. From Artistic pictures to Photoshop projects, all of my assignments that I successfully completed in Digital Photography are in the portfolio. I like my portfolio because it has all of my work that I did very well throughout my first year of having an art class. Therefore I like my portfolio and I feel like I did a good job on it. The Surrealism was my favorite project because I feel like I was very creative in this project and it was my best project of the year. I have learned how to successfully use Photoshop and I enjoy. I also now know how to use the camera to better potentials than just auto and letting the camera do the work. I had most success with following tutorials and learning new things and tools about Photoshop, all the tools helped my project look like the really well throughout the year. I struggled with my laziness and fighting with senioritis, other than that I feel like I did very well throughout the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment