Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Senior Portfolio Show


After at my design and whitnessing my fellow classmates designs, i came to the conclusion, a redundent conlcusion,that mine was better than Alex Hill's because i finished before her and I got a 20/20 not very many students got a 20/20. I think that i did well on the lines, because according to Ms.Cook what my layout had as a stong points was the lines and the break up of space was a good, and it had good unity. After looking at my classmates Portfolios show covers, i think all i would have done differently is get a different and more elegant picture of the school. I struggled with the fact that it was difficult to accumilate all of my thoughts together and think differently about what to do with my project. I think i did better on my Graduation, because I did what i wanted to do on it, on the portfolio, although i got a better grade, i felt like i wasnt to creative and i did not achieve or have a goal set to achieve for that certain program Cover.

No comments: