
Zombie Face-I think of how improbable it is for me to look ugly like that, and how incisive i would be if i tell the truth. this was a really creative picture and i enjoyed creating this picture. It was really unique. I really dont think anything about the picture that is scary or anything, but the picture was extremely creative.
Scary Face- When i see this picture i think that it looks fake, but it still looks like a creative picture that was fun to mess with and learn how to do. The Scary Face picture also makes me laugh and it is a very fun picture.
Ghost- This picture is my favorite and it makes me wonder how i really did everything that i did to make the ghosts actually look like casper. I liked this picture and i like how the final copy came out it is very entertaining


No comments:
Post a Comment