Monday, September 22, 2008

Self Portriats

For our Self-Portrait project we were to take three self-portraits. They were all to be in black and white, and they were all to capture a mood of some sort. We were also challenged to be as artistic as possible, and stay as far away from normal, cliche portraits that we see on personal pages etc. as possible.One had to use the rule of thirds as the base for the composition; One had to incorporate leading lines, and one had to be taken from a more extreme angle. I like me rule of thirds Picture because it shows me doing something that it is important in my life. I would take more time to do everything and attempt to be more creative. Overall i think i did pretty good and my pictures are pretty legit and i am satisfied with my work. But i could have done better and i know i didnt take the pictures to my full potential.

3 comments:

Miss Cook said...

Ok, you have everything you need, however, your portfolio is harsh on the eyes. Please change the florecent green to something more subdued. It makes it difficult to read your titles, and distracts from you photos.

latoya eve said...

pretty legit

Jordan said...

I really enjoy the extreme angles photo on your self portrait because if was taken at an angle that I rarely have seen.